Friday, May 4, 2012

The Money Game


 Paid Viewpoint- Pays you cash for doing surveys. The higher your trait score, the more you can earn. You also get $1 for each friend you refer. Payout occurs through Paypal once you have $15 in your account.

Superpoints Network- I don't know much about this one. I keep getting the emails, however, and those always contain at least 1 point. I've been getting 5 points per email for the last few days. From what I've read, you don't have to have many points (500) to start earning gift cards and other rewards.

Ipsos i-Say- Take surveys and earn points. The more surveys you complete the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the more you can redeem in our online reward catalog. We also like to chip in and offer some great contests & prizes for dedicated members. It’s a win-win! (Took that directly from their site.)

iRazooYou earn points for every friend that signs up. If they win points doing the searches, you also win the same amount of points. Win/Win. You only need 3000 points to get an Amazon gift card.

Crowdtap- Earn points towards great prizes by answering a few survey questions. Occasionally companies choose you to sample their merchandise. (Recently Old Navy chose people to sample their ankle jeans.) A portion of your earnings goes to the charity of your choice. (Out of those listed. My charity wasn't listed, so I just chose at random.)

These are just a few of the sites I play on daily. My favorite one yet, and the easiest to use doesn't do RAF links. They only let me refer people through Facebook. That being said, you can send me a friend request there, and I will send you a RAF. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment